Hudson Ohio 35°
Velocity Broadband Announces Upcoming Changes to Invoices and Customer Portal
What's new with Velocity Broadband?
Your Velocity Broadband Team is working on transitioning to a new broadband internet billing platform that will help us provide efficient service to our valued customers. A couple of the changes you will notice will be in the look and feel of your invoices and a new customer portal. There will be no changes to the voice portal.
Notable changes coming soon!
- NEW easy-to-navigate Velocity Broadband Customer Portal
- View invoices
- Get in touch with your VBB Team
- Continue to pay by credit card* and set up auto-pay
- NEW E-Check option so you can pay from your bank via electronic transfer and set up auto-pay
*note – the new portal will not carry forward information saved in the past. We thank you for updating your information, including credit cards. More information and a formal invitation to begin using the new portal will be sent in a subsequent email.
- NEW streamlined invoices
- We hope you like the look of our clean new design!
- NEW Parent>Child Statement option (for customers with multiple locations)
- Look for new ID number on your invoice
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your VBB Team at 330.342.9544 or Velocity@hudson.oh.us.
October 28, 2020